My blogging experience

My experience writing a blog has been very satisfactory. I have one, I've been working for three years, but in spanish, and it's very different. There I upload poetry and stories, but in English it is very different. In addition, it has been a practical work, and at the same time theoretical, because while we do, we learn, by writing words in English, and sometimes even inventing them, correcting them and learning much more.
I think I have grown, by eliminating fears, because it has always been difficult for me to write in another language, and I think I have advanced too much, because today I have realized that I really can, and leaving this fear aside has allowed me to learn more English, because the teacher is very good at teaching, it shows the passion.

I would like to include more art, write poetry for example, or stories, or reviews and critics about art. It would be very stimulating for us like students. That I would like to write. Also, it would be fun, and you would learn more complex, lyrical words, to give more meaning and love to your own study English. To finish, I would like to thank this space, because it is very entertaining to learn by doing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges