My favorite piece of

My favorite piece of technology it is really simple, and I got it a long time ago, thanks to my sister, who helped me with the credit card. My notebook is very important, because with it I do practically everything. I take notes of my classes, I download the books that I must read, I browse the web, among other activities. I bought it too long, so much that I no longer remember it, but it is old, and I would not want to change it for any other. I like it because it has everything I've written for all these years. Because I consider myself a writer. it has many memories, like photos, audios and videos. I would not know what to do if I lost it. I need it so much that I could not continue my regular activies. I feel it complements in my daily life, and I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges