My future job

Sincerally, I don´t know where I am going to work all my life, because I am interesting in all areas, incluided the cinema. But if the question it is now, and I don't have another choice, I look myself working in a private consultation, with many people, doing investigation that matters to society and its problems. A private consultation close to the public, easy to access. I am also interested in doing classes to anyone interested in the social sciences in general, and in particular, the psychology, and this area is one of the most important to me.
Finally, and at the same time, I would like make audovisual projects, that involve my discipline (psychology) and the art of creation and also the art of being author. This is the most exciting area for me, because combine the most important to me: society, knowledge, being human, and creativity. I would like make movies, shorts films, documentary, and all that talk about some that it is in momentary silence. This is that I imagine like my perfect development in my entire life, and I am going to do it.

Comments

  1. I hope you can do all these things, you will do it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the audiovisual proyects interesting, but I regret that so many economic resources are needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. all my good vibes for your projects <3 I know you have so many interesting and beautiful things to show the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii!!
    I think that your project is very creative, Cheer up in everything.
    Regards. c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first post

English language challenges