A Subject that I enjoyed studying this semester

All the time we study and discover something that bothers us. In other ocassion, we find something that we love very much, that allow to do all the rest of the subject. In my case, I love  this semester a lot because I found my subject, that helps me a lot. It is called "Process psychological basics" with Juan Wilson. He knows very much, and he is a really remarkable person, because he is too close to the students, and his dedication is really admirable. The subject talks about the part of the human emotions, and no rational. It talks about motivation, autodetermination, the part of the human that makes us human, the needs that we have. It is very important to the personal realization, and allows a functional realization to the person, because it changes the person completely, and its whole vision to our lives. It is a rotation in 180 °. I think that all the students must join this subject, because it possibly helps to look different their lives. The teacher is too stimulating, and all the texts that we read as students contribute to understand all our feelings and condition as human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges