My best friend

I have a few best friends, and today I want to talk about one of them. I met Marco ten years ago, when we were in the seventh grade, at the Max Salas Marchan High School in Los Andes. We've been friends for ten years, and we've never been apart. We meet regularly and talk with great confidence. I consider him my best friend for the long conversations, for the amount of advice we give, for the support we offer, among thousands of other reasons. One of the best memories I have of him, when he came to my surprise birthday party in Los Andes, thinking that he was in Santiago. I hope our relations improve even more, and I also hope to never lose their friendship, because it is so important to me, and because we need to grow up like we had said in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges