A Photograph, a story


I´m not sure who did take it this photo. Actually, I´m searching in google who was the cinematographer of this film, and I find it: he is a French cinematographer named Thierry Arbogast. With the director Luc Besson, French too, filmed one of the most important movie, and the most gratifficant for me. It is a beauty, in special all the planes, and the history is so much philosofer, in the dipper. This photo explain in a gratificant way  the relationship betwen two different peoples, with demons inside, and love too, so much love. It feels, in this photo, the pain, the love, all the state of the human been, that it's difficult to me describe it. It´s delicated, like the smell of the most beautiful flower, with a color that is imposible to explain with our shallow senses.
This movie was filmed in the 90', and I saw more than five times, incluid times that I analys it with the care of a watchmaker. I like it cause the history talk about a relation that is imposible in our reality. Describe troubles with ourself, and the eventualities in our identity. Also, every photo in this movie are very beautyfull. It is something that we can´t deny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges