My "favorite festivity"

Actually, I don´t have a favorite festivity. I didn´t like new year because we remember that the time runs very fast; I didn't like my birthday because I feel that it is a common day; I didn´t like Halloween because it is a festivity strange to our culture, that was introduced by world líders (outside culture); I didn't like christmas because I don't believe in God or even in Jesus, and I don't think also that one day, one night, we have to keep the family close, because this is all the year, and all the day, all the night; I don't like "fiestas patrias" because, like Recabarren, what are we celebrating? (but I have to meet that I love "terremotos" but they are not exclusive from this festivity). Finally, I enjoy all the days, like the most important festivity, and all the days are important moments that we can turn them into a glorious act, and share all the atributes of the life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges