A band that I like

I think that the most important band of all the times is "Soda Stereo". The music that they created was so poetic, full of metaphor, that talks about alot of different issues. But the member that make the difference was Gustavo Cerati, and this make clear when he deserted the band and make a solitary career. The songs that he made was similary to the music that made Soda Stereo, and the brilliant ideas shows that he was the genius of whole the band. Soda Stereo, the argetntinian band, make history, mark a period of the time. Their music excite, and make us sometimes cry like childs without a toy. I would have like have to go to a concert. I think that is a dream that never y would accomplish. It is a rock band very important. They grow up like friends, and make music that they loves, and this characteristic talks too much, and proof the closer and the friendship that they achieves, and they music is faithful reflection of all this. My favorite song is "El rito". It is a song very important to me. Mark a period of my life very important.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges