An expert on my field

When I began to study psychology, I felt enormous satisfaction to have the subject of introduction to psychology not only for the subject, but also by who dictated it. Mr. Cabrera inspired me greatly, and increased my desire to get closer to discipline. Cabrera is a professor with a doctorate and a magister who teaches classes. He is a psychoanalyst and full time academic at the University of Chili, in the department of psychology. He has written books and articules. He likes me because of his way of being, and the way he dictates the classes. In addition, I feel an enormous wisdom that emanates from him, because he can add books in the middle of the class, and spontaneous recommendations that arise through the discussion. He also likes cinema, and he appreciates it as much as I do, as well as love and passion for reading and books. I would like to know more in depth, although I have not had the opportunity. But surely it will happen.
And finally, here is Pablo:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges