My favorite food


My favorite food will always be the healthy one. But sometimes it is very difficult to get healthy food at breaks. So lately my favorite food is not the healthiest. My favorite historical food has been beans granates, what my mom does to be precise, in the summer, the best time of the year. I enjoy them as if it were the end of the world. Besides, the beans are healthy, and when you eat you are soon satisfied. The basil is what gives a better flavor to the beans that are exquisite in themselves


The fast food that I like the most is pizza. Pizza with any type of ingredient, I do not care. Eating pizza is like eating a piece of heaven, I mean it. It's a great experience that we should all have constantly. I know it's very unhealthy but it's really worth it. It can also be taken at any time of the day, with anyone. What I like to add the most is extra cheese, olives, purple onion, tomato, and
bacon. I like the crunchy dough, and that the pizza is just coming out of the oven. I also like to add several types of meat with extra cheese. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges