The best holidays/concert I"ve ever had

Hi everyone! Today i´m going to write about one of my experience with a concert. I say one, because in my life I didn´t go too much of this events, but I like it alot. In the last year, 2017, I went to the tribute to the most important band from southamerica, also the most important band of all the times for me. The "cirque du soleil" did a tribute to my favorite band in the movistar arena: "soda stereo". I went with my girlfriend Alondra and we enjoyed alot this tribute, because bouth like alot soda stereo, all the songs that they have and the performance in all the stages. She give me the tikets for my birthday, and that was a beautiful gesture, because expose his big love with a nice surprise. The performance of the acrobats was very intense, also the musicalization, gave us a experience unforgettable, that today make in us a nice remember, and all the time we commented it. The tikets are safe in my home, with a souvenir of that special visit, somethings that make me remember the love of this tribute, and the love of my girlfriend.


Comments

  1. Soda Stereo is one of the greatest bands of Latin America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a marvelous birthday gift! Do you have more pictures of the show, or just enjoyed the moment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges