About my pet

Today I will talk about a pet I have long ago. They gave it to me long ago, on one of my birthdays, to be precise, for the tenth birthday. I still remember it in my hands, that little dog. It was very small, and very wrinkled. I called her Ursula. Is a breed of Pitbull dog. At that time this breed of dog was feared, due to its aggressiveness, but I never believed that it was so. Ursula was raised very affectionately. Currently she is the most affectionate of all and is the most loving of all my pets, and I have four dogs. Once, when Ursula was small, she had an accident, from which she recovered soon. When it happened, I remember that I was very sad and worried about Ursula.
I'm really sorry today. Ursula is a little deaf and old, but it's still special to me for many reasons. One of these is that it is the first pet I had, and he always loved me very much. His actions proved it. Today I enjoy of it every day because I am afraid that it will cease to exist. I hope he never leaves. That would make me very sad and I would not know how to face it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges