Personal opinions

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

Marijuana is a plant. Marijuana is natural. I think there is no more valid argument than these. I think that marijuana must be legal, with clear rules, so that there is no incorrect use of its properties. I think that its properties have multiple uses, which can be researched to benefit humanity, but that they are stopped by the uncontrollable nature that is when it wants to be controlled. It must be legal for it to be used by those who do not have access because of fear of the law.


What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?

The "barras bravas" it is at first sight a simple phenomenon. But it is really complex. They are a social phenomenon, in which there are many vices characteristic of society: for example, it is a closed group with characteristics that unite them, there are also prejudices, violence, and empowerment among themselves. My opinion is that the internal organization should be well focused. It is difficult to generalize, but in most there are only vices, but there are energies that can be well focused.

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

Having an exotic pet speaks very badly about the human species. They are expensive, and many of them are taken out of their natural environment, it is so cruel. Also they pay a lot of money for these. It does not make any sense. I do not know how to react to a person who has bought an exotic pet. I think just hit and insult.

What is your opinion about tatoos?

I see tattoos as an art about human bodies. I would like to have many, but unfortunately I do not have enough money. But I admire the people who have, especially beautiful tattoos, who could be watching it for a long time. It is interesting that people who get a tattoo can not stop doing them



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My first post

English language challenges